2021 Gadsden Youth Initiative
May 17 through June 14
2021 Gadsden County Youth Initiative
The 2021 Job Program Initiative is sponsored by the Gadsden County Board of County Commissioners and supported by our program partners, the Gadsden County School Board, the Gadsden County Development Council (GCDC), the City of Quincy, Tallahassee Community College Division of Workforce Development, and CareerSource Capital Region.
About the Program
- Must be 17-19 years old.
- Must be a Gadsden County Resident.
- Must be currently enrolled in a Gadsden County School, public, private or homeschooled.
- Must submit a letter of reference from their school highlighting their performance, character, and work ethic.
- Must adhere to all program performance requirements.
- Must commit to being available to work from June 29 through August 19.
- Able to work 20 hours per week.
- Paid training and certification
- Earn $8.65 per hour.
100 Positions Available!
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTY DEPARTMENTS AND PROGRAM PARTNERS:
- Gadsden County Board of County Commissioners
- Anderson Columbia
- Applied Fiber
- Badcock Furniture
- Chattahoochee Hardware Hut
- Chattahoochee Mainstreet
- Creek Entertainment Gretna
- City and Town Councils
- Finance and Budget
- FourStar Freightliner
- Gadsden County Public Schools
- General Service
- Havana Mainstreet
- Telligent EMS
Please contact the Gadsden County Human Resources Department at 850.875.8648 if you need more information or accommodations to complete the application.
Upload Application Here