BOCC Citizen Advisory Committees
Gadsden County Citizen Advisory Committees are an excellent volunteer opportunity for residents to get involved. Citizens selected to serve on advisory committees provide targeted input, advice and make recommendations on various issues before they are brought before Board of County Commissioners for consideration. Citizens serving on these committees are vital in developing programs, policies and in providing quality public services to the community.
Any Gadsden County resident who would like to be considered for appointment to one of the boards, councils, or committees listed below should: 1) select the committee of interest from the list below and 2) view the description of the committee’s purpose, time commitment required and other pertinent information before completing the online application.
All committee participants are appointed by the Board. No appointments are made without an updated Application for Committee Appointment AND a recent resume submitted via e-mail (preferable) or printed and mailed/hand-delivered.
For more information regarding the BOCC Citizen Advisory Committees and openings, please contact:
- The Gadsden County Industrial Development Authority
- The Gadsden County Construction Licensing Board
- The Gadsden County Library Commission
- The Gadsden County Planning Commission
- The Gadsden Airport Authority
- The Gadsden County Tourist Development Council
- The Gadsden County Community Development Advisory Committee
- The Gadsden County Development Council
- The Gadsden Hospital Inc. Board of Directors
- Career Source Capital Region Board of Directors
- The Value Adjustment Board
Citizen Advisory Committee Application